Stoney Cove Re-Opening Guidance
COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES AND CONDITIONS
1. Public access to Stoney Cove is limited to diving and swimming customers only. Accompanying family members or friends are not allowed to enter Stoney Cove at this time.
2. Do not book a ticket to come to Stoney Cove if you have any of the following symptoms, which could be related to a COVID-19 infection:
Fever, Cough, Tiredness or Muscle Pain, Difficulty Breathing, Sore Throat, Lung Infections, Headache, Loss of Taste, Diarrhoea
If you are Covid 19 recovered or have had symptoms please consult with you GP before coming diving or swimming.
THE EUROPEAN COMMITTEE FOR HYPERBARIC MEDICINE recommend the following:-
Divers who have tested positive for COVID-19 but have remained completely asymptomatic should wait at least one (1) month before resuming diving.
Divers who have had symptomatic COVID-19, but not requiring hospitalization, should wait at least three (3) months before applying for fit-to-dive clearance conducted by a diving medicine specialist Divers who have been hospitalized with or because of pulmonary symptoms in relation to COVID-19, should wait at least three (3) months before applying for fit-todive clearance conducted or coordinated by a diving medicine specialist, with complete pulmonary function testing (at least FVC, FEV1, PEF25-50-75, RV and FEV1/FVC, and an exercise test with peripheral oxygen saturation measurement) as well as a high-resolution CT scanning of the lungs.
Divers who have been hospitalized with or because of cardiac problems in relation to COVID-19, should wait at least three (3) months before applying for fit-to-dive clearance conducted or coordinated by a diving medicine specialist with cardiac evaluation, including echocardiography and exercise test (exercise
3. If you have travelled in the last two weeks and or if you have been in contact with people affected or potentially affected by COVID-19, we recommend that you do not dive for at least two weeks.
4. Please be conservative and follow your training, minimise risk by taking an extra conservative approach to your diving.
5. Stoney Cove’s rules and regulations apply to you during your visit Stoney Cove
6. Any tickets bought on this booking service may not be transferred or resold. Tickets bought are subject to UK consumer law and refunds will not be provided if you decide that you don’t want them or if you cannot attend.